domingo, 3 de abril de 2016

Madeira Digital Magazine - April 2016

Madeira Digital Magazine - April 2016

It was a great pleasure to be invited to share some of my photos do the Madeira Digital Magazine for its latest edition (april 2016).
Madeira Digital is a monthly publication, digital and of free subscription, that aims to provide, through text and image, a broad approach to the most important and significant regional events in all areas of interest (economy, politic, society, culture, sports, fashion, entertainment, technologies, tourism and photography).




Original text:
Landscapes
Photography, essentially landscape photography, is a result of my passion for the trails and secrets of our island. Amateur and self-taught, I intend to increase my knowledge in order to share in the best way what my eyes encounter in the nooks and crannies of Madeira. I am fortunate to occasionally practice canyoning, an activity that gives me access to magnificent scenery.

You can see more photos on the following sites:

0 comentários:

Enviar um comentário

The best places to stay in Madeira

Feel like a local, find great places to stay and win a bonus for your first visit!

Ajuda a nossa página / Help us maintain this page

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Videos

Activities in Madeira